Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: more gold and silver and copper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went detecting a few more house lots in henderson, first lot I found a 60 Rosie, 46 nickel and a handful of clad, second lot I pulled a bunch of wheats, a 44 merc and a nice 14K ring and 8 diamonds. Third lot I got a 40 and 41 nickels, 56 Rosie, some more wheats, one was a 1909,butterfly knife and a 56 dog license. Thanks for lookin!
nice finds from that row of house lots.
Gorgeous gold ring! That's an awesome find!!!!! I really like the butterfly knife as well. You don't see those posted very often.
Great array of finds!! Congrats on the ring and the 3 rosies!!

Ed
Great effort Leo. The ring is really nice. I've come to expect consistently good finds when I see you've made a new post, and you sure delivered today.
Freaking awesome Leo very impressive finds hope you plan to pound those lots just a little more
Leo you're killing it. It's your world , we're just living in it.
Awesome finds Leo. Congrats!
Thanks for all the nice replies, I am going for my GPX training this weekend, Minelab is sending out a guy to teach me and two of my co-workers, I am hopeing to change over from coins to nuggets here real soon. Also the gold show is at the end of the month here in Vegas, so not much more lot hunting for about a month. (Catch up ODF) I'm at 18 silver coins, 56 wheats, 1buff, 1 silver jewelry, 2 gold jewelry and $18.40 in clad. Thanks again. Wheres joe?
(02-02-2016 10:47 AM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the nice replies, I am going for my GPX training this weekend, Minelab is sending out a guy to teach me and two of my co-workers, I am hopeing to change over from coins to nuggets here real soon. Also the gold show is at the end of the month here in Vegas, so not much more lot hunting for about a month. (Catch up ODF) I'm at 18 silver coins, 56 wheats, 1buff, 1 silver jewelry, 2 gold jewelry and $18.40 in clad. Thanks again. Wheres joe?

Probably be a while before I hit 18. Still doing the woods so it's a search and recover operation. Many areas I've not ever been through so I may be surprised at times. Good luck with the GPX!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's