Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: pomona park detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last Saturday my friend james and I went to a park in pomona,from 1972. I could tell the park had been hit before,all the targets were 6in. Or deeper, we pounded this park for 9 hours trying to see if we could get some gold,no gold,just clad and a little bit of silver. I found a abe lincoln shell token from 1968,chino high class of 83' fob,marlboro key chain tag,89' kennedy half,andrew jackson dollar,sterling heart ring,31 zincs,71 copper mems,13 nickels, 88 dimes,64 quarters,4 wheats 44-s,45-s,52-s,56-d and a few odds and ends. James found a sterling necklace charm,64-d rosie,51-s and 54 wheats and abot $20.00 in clad.thanks for lookin.hh
That is a lot of digging!! 

Congrats on the keepers!
Nice diggin. That's alot of coins.
Everyone else beat me to saying it, but, yes, that is a LOT of diggin! Too bad no gold, however, silver is always welcome Yes

What's that medal with the M? Is that Masons related?

Joe
Well, you got the clad out of the way! Some dude with a new radio shack tector is gonna be pissed! Just kidding with ya,  if there was a man's ring there,you woulda got it.
Joe - its a marlboro key chain tag. Thanks ray!
Reference URL's