Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ratman has passed on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was unable to get ahold of my friend ratman since the end of august and I thought maybe I pissed him off or something. Well last Thursday his brother called me and told me at the beggining of september he go real sick, he went to the hospital and found out he was full of cancer and had a short time on this earth. He went into hospice and lasted 3 and a half months and passed away. He was a great friend and an even better detectorist. Rest in peace Mike (Ratman) Ferran.
Saddened to learn that you've lost a friend and fellow hunter.  Best wishes to you and to his family.
Oh man Leo that's terrible news. He wasn't that old either. I'd seen and read him on other forums in the past and he was a great detectorist. Sorry to see him go.

Ed
Very sorry Leo for the loss of your friend and fellow detectorist.  R.I.P RATMAN
Very Sad News!! Sorry to hear of his passing and prayers go out to his family and friends!!
Leo, sorry for your lost. We will keep you and his family in our prayers.
Oh man...my deepest codolences. That's very sad. Another young life taken too soon. I'm sure he lived the time he had to the fullest, but it doesn't make it any easier.
Reference URL's