Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold basin AZ. trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out with my friend Dolan Dave hunting in the Arizona mountains. Had a blast! I found a 1.5 gram gold nugget and a 70.2 gram meteorite.  Dave found 5 meteorites. This was the first time I have used the minelab SDC2300. Dave was swingin the GPX5000. Hope to get back out before it heats up. Next weekend I will be running the Fisher booth at the Pomona gold show and the weekend after I will be at the Vegas gold show. Thanks for lookin!
Wow, I would love to be there and hunt! Congratulations on your cool find! Best of luck in your travels in the coming week!
The photo's are pretty cool, thanks for sharing!
Great finds and fabulous scenery Leo!! Congrats on both and keep em' coming!!

Ed
Thanks for the pics and details Leo. I was hoping your prospecting would be as prolific as your coin hunting. Looks like you're off to a good start. Since you are looking at the ground as you sweep, you might catch sight of stone meteorites too. And crystals and artifacts too perhaps. Everything in the east is covered with leaves, grass, and dirt...not too good for visuals.
Great finds and pictures Leo. Lucky finding a meteorite it's on my bucket list HH
Reference URL's