Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Found a beauty of a ring, true artistry in my opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, new here. I found this in an old church lot about 8" deep. It is 11 grams of silver along with the gold emblems atop and on the sides. It is stamped "sterling" "Mexico". 

[attachment=7655]
[attachment=7656]

Am I doing something wrong with posting the pictures?
Welcome to the forums Growerjason. Congratulations on the nice Ring! It's a sweet find! Hope you continue finding and posting, we really enjoy you sharing the stories.
Wow what a great ring Jason, thanks for sharing it with us. Not sure what you think is wrong with pictures but look very good to me. Welcome to the forum look forward to seeing more of your finds
Great ring Jason!! A true beauty! Post all you want!! And welcome to the forum from NE Ohio!!

Ed/ODF
Nice ring, what machine you swingin?
That's a great find! Thanks for letting us have a look and welcome to the group too. Glad someone is getting out and digging.
T
hanks everyone. I'm using my AT Pro nowadays and the carrot. I'm in need of a used Deus though but my Pro has done me proud.
Cool find, congratulations!
(02-18-2016 09:36 PM)Growerjason Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, new here. I found this in an old church lot about 8" deep. It is 11 grams of silver along with the gold emblems atop and on the sides. It is stamped "sterling" "Mexico". 

Am I doing something wrong with posting the pictures?
Nice ring! Wish I could find something like that! Gl and hh!
Very Cool!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's