Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New year from se michigan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Welcome from south jersey! I use kingdetector. Great machine! Hope to see some finds soon.
(03-06-2016 11:24 PM)Hong Liu Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome from south jersey! I use kingdetector. Great machine! Hope to see some finds soon.

Does anyone else think Hong Liu is bullshit user, like I do? Chuckle
Idk Joe lol. I noticed on a post he did and saw he was from South Jersey. I was like Ooooo another possible friend. So I checked out his profile and it said he was from China. So yeaaaaaah.

But if you're real! welcome to the forum and we should get out sometime as i'm also from south jersey.
(03-08-2016 09:09 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk Joe lol. I noticed on a post he did and saw he was from South Jersey. I was like Ooooo another possible friend. So I checked out his profile and it said he was from China. So yeaaaaaah.

But if you're real! welcome to the forum and we should get out sometime as i'm also from south jersey.

You've got a new friend! Hahahahaha. Believe you me, Hung Lo is fake user. But he makes a MEAN wonton soup! Chuckle

Joe
(03-08-2016 11:27 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016 09:09 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk Joe lol. I noticed on a post he did and saw he was from South Jersey. I was like Ooooo another possible friend. So I checked out his profile and it said he was from China. So yeaaaaaah.

You've got a new friend! Hahahahaha. Believe you me, Hung Lo is fake user. But he makes a MEAN wonton soup! Chuckle

Joe

Sad I don't want wonton soup. I want FRIENDS!
(03-08-2016 11:34 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

This is the only friend I want...

"I'll be there for you..." Chuckle

P.S. - Maybe this weekend or next we can meet up Yes

Joe
(03-08-2016 11:40 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016 11:34 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]

Joe

This is the only friend I want...

"I'll be there for you..." Chuckle

P.S. - Maybe this weekend or next we can meet up Yes

Joe

I'll jump in that line for a friend like her!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's