Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Haveing fun at the Vegas gold show.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a great show today, had Brandon Niece signing  and promoting his book at our booth all day. (THE METAL DETECTING BIBLE) what a great guy. One more day of the show to go.
Keep up the great work!

Ed
Thanks for the post Leo. I have to admit--I'm a bit envious. You are mighty fortunate to enjoy all the things you do.
Oh cool , but I am sure you can show him some of your fantastic finds!
Shadeseeker I am very fortunate. Bigtony- I showed him some of my stuff, he was blown away. He gave me his new book and autographed it to me.
Very cool that your meeting all kinds of great people. To bad it has to end soon but gives you some time to rest up
Leo, that's terrific, very cool of him to do that for you. I hope there are some tips for your new CTX toy in that book. It looks like he is pictured with one on the cover
In 12 days I am supposed to go work a show in Arizona with KG and Ringy from the diggers TV show. Can't wait to see if thay are as nutty in person as on TV.
You will have a blast with them, enjoy!
Hey, I know that guy...it's Leo Aranza!!! Chuckle You weren't hanging with Brandon, he was hanging with YOU, sir Wink

Looks like you had a bunch of fun Yes

Joe
Reference URL's