Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Cassandras first large cent + more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! That's an incredible hunt!!! I'd go for matron head. That's a VERY good way to kickstart the new year Happy

Is Cassandra addicted yet?

Joe
(03-09-2016 11:57 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! That's an incredible hunt!!! I'd go for matron head. That's a VERY good way to kickstart the new year Happy

Joe

Joe, It is matron. It's 1830. Took awhile but I finally got a date. Cassandra really enjoys it. I'm still looking for a detector for her though. but it's kinda hard with a budget. I'm looking for a used f22 or eurotek. i'm not really sure though. I'd really love to get her a used at pro but i don't think that's going to happen and i think she needs a detector soon. so i'm gonna have to go cheaper =\
(03-10-2016 01:04 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2016 11:57 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! That's an incredible hunt!!! I'd go for matron head. That's a VERY good way to kickstart the new year Happy

Joe

Joe, It is matron. It's 1830. Took awhile but I finally got a date. Cassandra really enjoys it. I'm still looking for a detector for her though. but it's kinda hard with a budget. I'm looking for a used f22 or eurotek. i'm not really sure though. I'd really love to get her a used at pro but i don't think that's going to happen and i think she needs a detector soon. so i'm gonna have to go cheaper =\

Get her a Fisher F5, VERY good machines Yes Light as a feather, very fast, great depth, reliable i.d., and won't break the bank.

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's