Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New settings, same cellar hole...results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Glad I checked in tonight. Happy to see you  posting the good finds again. I expect you'll be pulling lots out of that site when conditions are better.
Beautiful pieces! Man, my dumb ass must be doing something wrong, because I cannot for the life of me pull a thimble. I might have dug one years ago, but for some strange reason, they are TOUGH puppies for me to find. Go figure. And you always get some awesome buttons, too, but I'm with you, it's so much sweeter when they have back marks. That double one is FANTASTIC Beer

Joe
(03-08-2016 11:25 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful pieces! Man, my dumb ass must be doing something wrong, because I cannot for the life of me pull a thimble. I might have dug one years ago, but for some strange reason, they are TOUGH puppies for me to find. Go figure. And you always get some awesome buttons, too, but I'm with you, it's so much sweeter when they have back marks. That double one is FANTASTIC Beer

Joe

To my surprise, these thimbles rang up like foil. Literally tin foil numbers, but everything at this site is old, so have to dog it all. If I recall, the other copper thimbles I dug at the "Loyalist site" came up like pull tabs with maybe one sounding like a copper. You'll get em Joe.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's