Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Shove It!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The heat that is Yes

Spring & fall are my favorite seasons for detecting, as, like many of you know, I HATE heat, and I despise humidity even more. Normal temps for early March are around 50 degrees. It was 81 today!!!

Gerry and I hit 3 different spots, and it felt like we were walking in a sticky, soupy jungle.

I got 11 wheats, 2 silvers (1898 barber & 1919 merc) and 2 Indians (1889 & 1903). Also got 2 old skate keys.

Got most of the digs on video, which I'll post tomorrow night.

I'm at #17 FTY, and I better get all I can now, as once the dog days of June, July & August hit, I won't be getting out much.

Joe
Sweet digs Joe, Can't wait for the Vid! I'd like my 1898 barber back though. Looks just like mine from today, funny. We have to get out soon man. Look foward to it! Thanks for sharing
Nice catch on the 2 Silvers and Congrats on #17!! Yes I think it was only around 72 here yesterday but you guys get all that Bermuda push from the Atlantic. I await Spring and Summer but like you can't stand the really hot weather. It's unusual for this time of year to be so hot there. I remember going back to work in Manhattan after a Winter layoff around St. Patty's day and it was "always" still rainy and cool.

Ed/ODF
Congratulations Joe! Sweet finds and to think you did it with your Safari.
You and Gerry are killing it Joe. Keep it up whike the weather is mind. HH
Good stuff Joe Yes

BeerBeer
WTG Joe!! Your temps are higher than ours these days!!
Nice Digs! Enjoyed the video and thanks for capturing.
Reference URL's