Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: one of my sites is on Cops tonight!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha, no crap! Anyone see cops? The opening scene where they chase the black dude in Stockton, in the back there's a nice Victorian...that's on San Joaquin st...they rehabbed that house and had the sidewalk tore out..I hit hard, and found this rare commerative coin...also had this hooker bend over and slap her butt cheeks at me here, lol.
(09-14-2013 11:30 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, no crap! Anyone see cops? The opening scene where they chase the black dude in Stockton, in the back there's a nice Victorian...that's on San Joaquin st...they rehabbed that house and had the sidewalk tore out..I hit hard, and found this rare commerative coin...also had this hooker bend over and slap her butt cheeks at me here, lol.

How do you know she was a hooker? Tongue That's funny! Wish I woulda saw it, Ray.
Did you ever post a pic of the coin? If not, let's see that beauty...the coin, not the woman slapping her ass cheeks Yes

Joe
Ill have to find it and post later. Hookers are everywhere in Stockton ghettos..pretty easy to figure it out, lol. I was detecting with LodiTom  once, and a hooker aproached me...I told her"see that guy over there? He wants a date, he's trying to get the funds right now"haha
(09-14-2013 11:53 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Ill have to find it and post later. Hookers are everywhere in Stockton ghettos..pretty easy to figure it out, lol. I was detecting with LodiTom  once, and a hooker aproached me...I told her"see that guy over there? He wants a date, he's trying to get the funds right now"haha

LMAO!!!
I saw a guy I knew on cops once. You ever see the old Pittsburgh episode when the guy was on top of the bridge and his sister was there yelling to him? I used to work with that guy.
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
Tell them Ron did it.
Reference URL's