Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: AT IT AGAIN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short and sweet today. 8Hour hunt mainly in the goat pen .. best finds are 1804half cent some pretty cool buttons , now at 25 ox shoes fty. Shield nickel (toasted ) 1942 wheat , indian date unknown.now known IH date of 1873 .And a strip of silver some saying off tie clip.  Hope your digging goes great and happy hunting. [attachment=7873][attachment=7874][attachment=7875][attachment=7876][attachment=7877][attachment=7878]
Nice finds man, glad they keep coming! My one and only half cent is 1804 as well. Cool! Keep it up and happy hunting
GREAT HUNT Scott! I'm pretty sure you're the only guy I know that has a FTY ox shoe count! Yes Congrats on the 1/2 center and that little silver tie clip piece. You are in a ZONE!!!! Keep up the great work!

Ed/ODF
(03-19-2016 08:22 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT HUNT Scott! I'm pretty sure you're the only guy I know that has a FTY ox shoe count! Yes Congrats on the 1/2 center and that little silver tie clip piece. You are in a ZONE!!!! Keep up the great work!

Ed/ODF

Ed i thought of you when posted my thread thats why i am doing a FTY count on them. Wink
(03-19-2016 09:14 PM)scott demont Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016 08:22 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT HUNT Scott! I'm pretty sure you're the only guy I know that has a FTY ox shoe count! Yes Congrats on the 1/2 center and that little silver tie clip piece. You are in a ZONE!!!! Keep up the great work!

Ed/ODF

Ed i thought of you when posted my thread that's why i am doing a FTY count on them. Wink

"It is what it is Scott". I guess we all learn along the way! Congrats on 25!!!! Yes

Ed
Scott, you are on a HELL of streak, bud Yes Just the LC would keep me happy, but you dug the motherlode there, with the buckles, and that killer sterling tie clip, too. Impressive, sir Beer Beer Beer

Joe
Excellent finds Scott!! Man your sites are awesome!!
(03-20-2016 01:03 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent finds Scott!!  Man your sites are awesome!!

I haven't even been to the second permission yet and still haven't Made a dent of this place yet.
Scott, congratulations on those finds! I would love to pick up a shield nickle let alone a half cent. WTG
Reference URL's