Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Conversation with Groundhog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Groundhog. I don't know where Login Ga. is. Probably, just a little ways North and East of you. I'm in East Tennessee.... If anyone can help,I'd appreciate it. Something about recognizing my user name or password. Sometimes, it sees me as Darrell Cook and other times is uses my user name......Confused..........Darrell.
(03-23-2016 05:42 PM)cookie58 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Groundhog. I don't know where Login Ga. is. Probably, just a little ways North and East of you. I'm in East Tennessee.... If anyone can help,I'd appreciate it. Something about recognizing my user name or password. Sometimes, it sees me as Darrell Cook and other times is uses my user name......Confused..........Darrell.

Not sure I understand, please provide more info. If you're able to log-in & post here, you obviously have your user name & password.

If you have different names showing when you log-in, it's because you've created multiple accounts. There should be no reason your user name changes.

Joe
I think I'm confused as well. I was asking about his location in his intro post. I'm east of Atlanta a bit.

I know nothing of this trouble with logins, nor how to help.

Looks to me like he mixed two posts together, kinda like my brain sometimes.
(03-23-2016 10:55 PM)Groundhog Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm confused as well. I was asking about his location in his intro post. I'm east of Atlanta a bit.

I know nothing of this trouble with logins, nor how to help.

Looks to me like he mixed two posts together, kinda like my brain sometimes.

I concur, the whole matter is highly confusing. And now people know why I get irritated, and fly off the handle Chuckle

Joe
I was trying to answer Groundhog as to where I am located. I have been having trouble logging in. I joined several months back and I think the email got switched around. On my user name, it shows me as Darrell Cook and sometimes it shows cookie58. I have had cookie58 for the last few times so maybe it has worked itself out.....Thanks for answering........If you don't hear from me anymore, I can not sign in. If I am conversing, I guess that would mean everything is all right......
Hey cookie58, how're you today? Hope all is well. I think I understand what you're talking about. Instead of starting a whole new thread, you would hit the reply button like you did with this thread you started. So when you were answering groundhog in your first post, you would of replied there. Instead of creating a new post. Its all good though. It can take time, and if you're confused with anything don't be afraid to ask personally through a private message(by clicking my name Zachbl92 and selecting private message) or starting a new thread with the question you may have.

As for the login goes, I'm not sure why it would be switching around like that unless you had a previous account. If that's not the case than I'm not sure. As long as you're able to sign in, and post and communicate I think that's all that matters for now. If you continue having trouble let us know and we will try and figure it out. If for some reason you can't log in, make another account and let us know you're having difficulties. I hope everything works out!

Good luck and happy hunting

Zach
(03-24-2016 04:26 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey cookie58, how're you today? Hope all is well. I think I understand what you're talking about. Instead of starting a whole new thread, you would hit the reply button like you did with this thread you started. So when you were answering groundhog in your first post, you would of replied there. Instead of creating a new post. Its all good though. It can take time, and if you're confused with anything don't be afraid to ask personally through a private message(by clicking my name Zachbl92 and selecting private message) or starting a new thread with the question you may have.

As for the login goes, I'm not sure why it would be switching around like that unless you had a previous account. If that's not the case than I'm not sure. As long as you're able to sign in, and post and communicate I think that's all that matters for now. If you continue having trouble let us know and we will try and figure it out. If for some reason you can't log in, make another account and let us know you're having difficulties. I hope everything works out!

Good luck and happy hunting

Zach

Bless you, my son Happy

Mr. 58, if you're able to post here, there is no log-in issue. As to the screen name topic, it is 100% due to you having more than 1 account.

Joe
Thanks fellows for the blessing and all the help. I really enjoy the hobby and one finds out ever day that there are many, many good people involved in this hobby. I am proud to have called this my hobby for several years......Thanks again. Darrell. Hey Groundhog. I seen that your location is Logansville instead of Logan Ga. My location is still North and East of you. And, I hope I did it right this time.......
Hey Cookie! I understand your confusion now. Darrel Cook is your user name for the Classifieds part of the forum. Cookie58 is your user name for the Forum part. They both require separate user names. You use Darrel Cook for the Classifieds section to sell and buy detectors and you use Cookie58 on the forum section.

Best of luck

Zach
(03-25-2016 12:07 AM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Cookie! I understand your confusion now. Darrel Cook is your user name for the Classifieds part of the forum. Cookie58 is your user name for the Forum part. They both require separate user names. You use Darrel Cook for the Classifieds section to sell and buy detectors and you use Cookie58 on the forum section.

Best of luck

Zach

Thanks Zach. Cyber space is too much for an old country boy. An old country boy bought a car with an automatic transmission one time and was never able to drive it. Another fella ask him, "Are you ever gonna move that car?" He replied, "the can't drive if the can't read." All information is appreciated, Zach............
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's