Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Number 15 came to light today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all, I finally got some time to detect today - just about 90 minutes worth. So I decided to go back to the sledding hill and work the trash area. I got lucky to find a 1945 mercury dime, some clad and nails that all thought they were silvers, ha ha ha.

PS: I haven't been out much due to family stuff and that will continue for a bit longer.
Good luck to all out there - digging is good here in NJ.
Nice dig Tony. Hope things work out for you to get more digging done. I will keep at it for both of us. Till your out there againYes
Great job on the silver! Family first, and hobbies as time permits. Many of us are in the same boat. Sometimes the short hunts produce the best finds!
Nice job snagging the merch and congrats on #15.
Gl and hh!
That merc is in nice shape . I understand limited detecting time , but isn't it a great way to unwind when you do get to go ?
   I bet that sweet sound of that silver under your coil helped a lot too!
GL and HH
Pat
Congratulations BigTony, glad you got to go hunting and good job pulling that sweet merc out.
Thanks guys.
I am checking in on a short lunch break then back to family things which as you all say - come first!
Yes, you gotta love short hunts - when time is limited - they make you think or consentrate harder and they help to fulfill the need to detect.
Good luck to all today - very windy here but real warm. This weekend we are in for a plunge in temperature.
Congrats on the merc Tony. Family will always be first. I didn't hardly get out much in Jan and Feb. I was working 7 days a week. Being self employed sometimes makes me wish I had a 9-5 job.
Kajun dude, thanks and be careful of what you wish for.
Big T you are a definite Pro! It takes me, sometimes, 2 or 3 hours to find a nice nail or other junk. To see that silver lady in that hand of yours just makes me want to go out and detect more! Congrats on a GREAT find in a trashy area! Yes

And we're now all set up at work. Drink Dancing Cool From here on in it's coast time. If the weather allows, I'll be out trying to get that pretty lady myself!

Ed
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's