Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Clay pipe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I know I said I was gonna wait to show the clay pipe if I found it in my next batch of buttons lol but I'm to excited. So first, it was in the dryer...! In some secret compartment. But anyway, here it is! Nice little clay stem pipe piece!

Enjoy all and happy hunting!

P.s this weather better quit being bipolar. Give us sun damnit!
Nice little relic you have there buddy. Cool find was it on the surface or in a hole??
Glad you found it! Nice example Yes
Thanks guys! It was on the surface Scott!
Cool find, I heard once that you can date them by the size of the hole in them. But I would be darn I never wrote the sizes down. Maybe some day I will find it agaian
Nice pipe! I'd probably walk right past that, and not even recognize it was a pipe Chuckle

I'm still looking for a cool point. I always keep my eyes peeled when I'm in the woods, but no luck yet.

Joe
Cool find Zach!

Ed
Thanks everyone!
Stevo, I saw how to date them actually but I'm not sure how yet. I know its the size of the hole or something. I think I'm gonna give it to a friend who has a very smart friend whose a archaeologist. Apparently he will be able to date it and the pottery I have. So yeah! It'll work out! Thanks though!

Good luck and happy hunting all!!
Those are exciting to find and I am glad you found it
Reference URL's