Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: big silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi again Scott: Wife's surgery got pushed back so we're still at home and that gives me a chance to catch up on some TC viewing. Your half dollar is a superb find. I know you are really excited over that one--doesn't happen frequently as you well know. I'm not a coin grader but from the pics it looks to be way better than "good" and probably "fine" or better. Congrats friend!
(04-09-2016 09:17 AM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Hi again Scott: Wife's surgery got pushed back so we're still at home and that gives me a chance to catch up on some TC viewing. Your half dollar is a superb find. I know you are really excited over that one--doesn't happen frequently as you well know. I'm not a coin grader but from the pics it looks to be way better than "good" and probably "fine" or better. Congrats friend!

Shade a friend of mine is a hard core coin collector and said possibility VF. He guesses $300 coin. But i made a mistake and cleaned it so i figure i have a $200 find.
Scott, I don't know how I missed this post....too busy with family stuff I guess.
Congratulations on such a terrific find! Wow very nice coin.
I would think that you had a feel for it from the other side of the wall - nice goin!
Big silver is always nice. Congrats.
NICE !! Congrats!
Woooohooo! That's awesome man! Congratulations Beer
Nice job Scott. The T2 appears to b working very well for you.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's