Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Necklace and Diamond Ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to a large park this morning where there were four tot lots. I got there just after sunrise and found this necklace behind the swings. It rang up like the aluminum foil does, about 44-45, on my TreasureTek Elite. There are no markings on it to indicate gold, and I don't have a test kit. Looks like I will be needing one now Happy. [attachment=8044]

The ring was under the end of a slide and I got real excited when I saw the first side with the sparkles. I kinda thought that it might not be real when I uncovered the rest and saw they went all around. Just a gut feeling I had. There are no markings inside the band, and there are pock marks on the sides so I'm thinking it's not gold, but it is shiny, and it is my first ring.

The medallion looks to have Spanish writing on it and has 10K MEX in the holder. There are a few numbers before the 10K, but i can't make them out. And $1.65 in clad.[attachment=8045][attachment=8046]
Very cool day at the park, congratulations!
Try to detect the chain again using the detector - like an air test - if it indicates aluminum again then maybe it's not - that is if you mean a high tone? Some aluminum give low tone like gold as in pull tabs.
Anyway best of luck I hope that baby is real!
Sweet deal man! Lots of jewels! Hope that necklace turns out to be real! Great ring too. Best of luck!
Zach
Put in the work, and receive the treasures Yes All your persistence in digging the low tones has paid dividends...beautiful looking gold!!! Beer Detecting is always enjoyable, but on days like that, It's profitable, too!

Joe
What a honker! Congratulations Yes
Great finds !!!! I dig all the 12-12 on the E-Trac could be foil, nickel or gold, more often its pulltag.
I would say you have a great day. Your finds cabinet will definitely look richer.
You can take them to a jeweler or a pawn that you trust and get them tested.
Hope they're real. Nice finds , best of luck and HH.
Great finds !! Hope it works out that there real. HH
(04-09-2016 02:55 PM)Groundhog Wrote: [ -> ]Went to a large park this morning where there were four tot lots. I got there just after sunrise and found this necklace behind the swings. It rang up like the aluminum foil does, about 44-45, on my TreasureTek Elite. There are no markings on it to indicate gold, and I don't have a test kit. Looks like I will be needing one now Happy.

The ring was under the end of a slide and I got real excited when I saw the first side with the sparkles. I kinda thought that it might not be real when I uncovered the rest and saw they went all around. Just a gut feeling I had. There are no markings inside the band, and there are pock marks on the sides so I'm thinking it's not gold, but it is shiny, and it is my first ring.

The medallion looks to have Spanish writing on it and has 10K MEX in the holder. There are a few numbers before the 10K, but i can't make them out. And $1.65 in clad.

Nice! Nice! Nice! How come everyone's finding stuff at the moment?!? Wow! Well done, man! Gl and hh!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's