Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I cleaned up the '28 quarter...WEIRD toning!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-10-2016 07:59 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]That's hilarious Joe!! A landing strip...Jesus lmao. No worries of me ever showing up in a plane. Even if I'm rich someday, no plane for me. But I may show up in a Bugatti!

Even better, do like those crazy rappers do, and get the Bentley...but the one where when you open the door the umbrella comes out. You ever see that, It's crazy! Google it Happy

Joe
Oh...my...God. I can't believe they make that! Too funny. I'm white as the driven snow, a ginger...they don't come much whiter than us! I could never pull off a ride like that lol. Maybe a midnight metallic purple 1967 Chevy II Nova SS or my Dodge Ram with a keg in the back, but not an umbrella clad Bentley lol
Good job on the coin. Great story about the plain....,maybe he was flying in from South America and he needed a buddy to help him unload the bundles???????
Great job bringing that one back to life! Turned out great. Fun reading all the zany responses to a simple picture of one coin. That's what I like about this forum. So relaxed.
Congrats on the quarter and cleaning job. I use that cleaning system too. Aluminum foil , baking soda and salt. Works wonders. It is actually the only thing that works sometimes. You know is working real good when it leaves the markings in the aluminum foil and the smell of rotten eggs. You have to do it four or five times to get it total cleaned. You could continue and it would turn back to silver.

Joe, that's a funny story thanks for making us laugh. lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's