Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Still sick and still crazy but Very Excited for # 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Leo.

Updown, thanks and I am glad I am not the only one that has that kind or similar experiences with folks. Sometimes I check if the moon is full - now I just shake my head and quietly walk away.

Ha Ha Shade, yeah can you just see me on the ground with this old lady and her dog rolling around.....too funny.
After I left her behind I headed towards a playground but I walked through the trees and grass staying far away from the paths were she was walking. If it wasn't for her and her ranting I might not have made that recovery today....very lucky that it happened.
Nice crazy huntChuckle very nice grab on the barber. Hope you feel better soon
Wow, I can't believe she was just a random person and told you that you had to give her everything. That's ridiculous. I'd of given her the penny to so there was no confrontation but I agree. If it was that quarter I'd of dipped! Peace out!!!

And the bagel guy...what the hell? I think I'm gonna stick to the fields and private properties for now.......lol.
(04-11-2016 08:16 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys and gals, still sick still crazy and very excited # 16 is a 1908 Barber Quarter
Long story made short - some old lady with a dog told me that whatever I found was hers, penny's, coin or rings! I said to her you joking and she said no - that is my penny that you found.....I gave her the penny and covered the hole and walked away telling God that I was nice but I by not telling her off. Please don't be mad at me. Crazy I know but then I started to detect where she couldn't walk her dog in the direction of the playground. I went near a huge tree and got a dime signal at about four or fives inches.
After I opened the plug the signal said quarter not silver. So I used my pin pointer and was able to hit it under the roots. I used my hand and pulled up some dirt and there it was - wow - thanks God! No Brag here - I am doing the Happy Dance with my finger in the air as I turn around in the park. Too bad Joe wasn't there to video that dance!

In another hole the four wheat cents were all stuck together - a first for me, 1928, 40, 41 and a 42.

Good luck out there

Nice barber! Any chance it's a key date? Gl and hh!
Thanks Scott.

Thanks Vipermc, not a key date just a little over 4.2 million of these were minted without mint mark. As usual the S mint mark for this year is worth more only about 784,000 minted
WTG Tony!! that will lift your spirits!! Congrats!
Yeah Ron, it a nice boost in spirit for sure
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's