Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: win some , lose some.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feeling a little jinxedSad  I'm a roofer, and one way I have been able to gain access to private property is to do a little labor trade. So I  made a deal with a guy to build a railing on his roof todetect his yard, and also gonna hit under the house. I hit his yard for awhile today...crapload of rivets, and a chinese cashe coin..whoopy, lol. Oh well, gonna keep hitting it with different machines/coils and also talk him into letting me find the privy.
[attachment=853]
[attachment=854]
Damn, that house looks OLD. There's gotta be stuff there, Ray. The privy sounds SUPER enticing, as I've never dug one before. Are you going to detect it first, then dig once you find the hot spot, or, simply run everything through a screen? If you hit pay dirt (no pun intended), you might wind up in bottle heaven Happy

P.S. - Is that the railing you built? If so, nice work, dude Yes

Joe
Yes, the second story one...my first . This is that house I talked about before...oldest house in Angels Camp.  I'm sure there's lots there, I started off small...gb pro with 5inch coil....tons of nails...never been hit before.
There will be some goodies that pop up in that yard!!  The place is too old not to hold some treasure!!

Good luck

Ron
Hard to believe you didn't find anything good. I am sure you will next time.
A word of caution on the outhouse site, if you find it. They used lime to treat the droppings. It is corrosive to your equipment and clouse. I have only examined one and found nothing of value. The lime breaks it down so it's almost like a light colored soil.
 Nice looking job. Looks like that guy has a thing for pickets. I use to hate to paint those things.   Frank...
I have a pretty good idea where the privy was. Dug quite a few of them before, no problemsYes
Reference URL's