Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Two firsts and possible 1600s!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, got out for 8 hours today at a few different fields. I got my first blowhole button 1650-1750? and my first federal naval officer button circa 1810-1830. My 2nd tombac and a beautiful ornate button! Total of 13 buttons today. 4 bullets which include a fired musketball that's been hit by a plow, 3 ringer and 2 small miniballs or whatever they are. Two wheat penny spill 1910 and 1913.

James finds consisted of a uncleaned copper, about the same amount of buttons with a blowhole as well and some bullets.

Was a decent day!

Happy hunting and enjoy!
Decent day? Hahahahaha, that right there is an incredible day, Zach Yes I'd be in 7th heaven wiyh that hunt, Z. You went and KILLED the buttons today!!!

Joe
Sir Buttons at it again. Outstanding hunt Z quite the assortment of buttons. Your ob fire bro keep it upYes
HOLY COW! I find one old button and have to sit down. With that many I'd be talking with Angels!! GREAT HUNT MAN!!

Ed
Zach, congratulations those are cool
Awesome hunt! You know you're in for a few surprises when you're digging blow hole buttons. Something really amazing is probably just waiting for you to find it. Excellent finds Zach!!
I have never heard of a blowhole button , but I sure would like to find one! 
What a great bunch of finds , do you have your detector tuned to find so many buttons , or is your research just that great?
  Your posts are always fun to check out.
Pat
Thanks a lot guys! Hopefully I can turn up some more goodies to share with you all today. James was kind enough to lend his big(15x17) nel coil. So I'm gonna test it our for a hour or two!

Thanks Digsit, a few months ago I wasn't aware of a lot of different coins and buttons and relics. As you continue detecting you'll learn more and more!
My detector is set up like most at pro users. Zero pro.
It's just a matter of getting the coil over it. Some research was involved in these sites but not much. Its just history filled and has been farmland since the 1700s as far as I know of.
Best of luck,
Zach
Reference URL's