Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Dirt Fishing with the Berkut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took me awhile to get this detector dialed in to where  it worked to my liking when it came to Canadian clad.
Did a lot of program changes last night, it basically runs silent in all metal mode now. Sometimes you wonder if its even turned on.
It hits the clad really well, newer and older. Love it when the quarters at 6" down come in nice and clear using the 6" coil, as do the pulltabs.
This new 2016 version I think is more powerful than the older version I had last spring. Found I was overpowering it with a Gain setting of 16-20.
It's happy as can be with a gain set at 7-9. What is nice the 6" coil was getting the 6" targets with no problem, even pencil eraser tops at that setting
and I was not picking up all the deeper trash that drove me crazy the other day with the higher Gain setting.
Now is set perfectly to find the Clad as well as gold rings and jewelry, just have to put the coil over it.
[attachment=8207][attachment=8208]
Whew eeeeee!! That's a lot of digging Sven! Nice catch on the boatload of clad!!! I average about $1 at best most days. You've reminded me to check my own gain on the SE Pro. Thanks! I can't remember everything ya' know! Chuckle

And glad to see that new machine is working out for you. Yes

Ed/ODF
That's a lot of squats and knee bends Sen! Glad you got it dialed in to your liking. Well done!
(04-24-2016 10:26 PM)RelicMedic Wrote: [ -> ]That's a lot of squats and knee bends Sen!   Glad you got it dialed in to your liking. Well done!

Starting to feel it already, will be sore in the morning Shy
I bet! Sorry about that, my phone autocorrected your name from Sven to Sen...POS!
Glad to see the berkut is working out for ya man. And what relic said! Getting that exercise in for sure!
Cool beans! Best of luck on that gold ring!
Cool beans Yes

Looks like a lot of diggin to get her dialed in!

BeerBeer
Everything but the kitchen sink, Sven!

Joe
Reference URL's