Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: fatty injun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to a corn field i hit often. Zach this my button field. It gave me two IH 1863_1888 to flat buttons one not so flat

CONTINUED DUE TO ME DUMMYChuckle SECOND part of my day i went to the college and did some coin shooting. $2.81 5Q 11D 6N bunch of pennies also found a watch Arizona jeans CO. 
HH THANKS FOR LOOKING[attachment=8221][attachment=8222][attachment=8223][attachment=8224]
Damn nice finds on those two IH's Scott! Great condition too! Especially in a corn field. They are real, real hard to find here.

And congrats on the clad and watch! That's what I'd expect at a college. Believe it or not I'm cherry picking the clad signals now. I'm getting too old to continually dig clad dimes!

Being where you are in Central Mass is a real blessing! Wish we had that old history here! Keep up the great work!!

Ed
Excellent hunt! Very impressive Indians. I wish they came out looking like that at my sites. You are tearing it up man. Keep up the great work!!
Yay button field! Lol. Nice fatty and everything else. Keep it up!
Nice find/s Yes

BeerBeer
Nice IHs Scott! Congrats! I have only found 4 those, so when I find one, I'm set for the day.
Reference URL's