Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: NO SILVER TODAY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well hello again guys.  Went wandering around the new place today had 2 hours to kill before my sixth day of work. Quick and easy todays finds. 3 ox shoes .bunch of clad, 2 pocket knives,1909 v nickel, huge tent stake, all finds, and did lose my $10 scratch ticket somewhere out there 
 HAPPY HUNTING STAY SAFE AND PEACE OUT[attachment=8358][attachment=8359][attachment=8360]
V nickle! I need one of those and a shield. And a war. Tongue have the half dime though...! Haha. Great day Scott. Hopefully if you don't find the scratchy it'll transform into a cache of 8 reales or $20 gold pieces for you to find. Tongue YesYes
Nive V Scott. Love those pocket knives too. Good luck with the scratch off!

Ed
Cool looking V nickle, congratulations
(05-16-2016 07:12 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nive V Scott. Love those pocket knives too. Good luck with the scratch off!

Ed

Found it today in the middle of the field cashed it in and won $20. That ticket was not easy to spot in the tall grass
No silver but still one heck of a two hour hunt. It looks like the pocket knives might clean up fairly well , other than one surface find all of them I have found were pretty well shot.
  HH
Pat
Can't complain when u find a nice condition V and an old pocket knife! Well done!
Congrats on the v nickel. I'll take it, and call it a good hunt.
Reference URL's