Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm new to this forum, but I've been detecting both on land and in the water since 1980. I took a 5 year break and I am getting back into the hobby. I use a Minelab Excalibur for water hunting and a Minelab X terra 705 on land.
Welcome to the forum! We all look forward to hearing your stories and seeing pictures of your finds.
HH
Pat
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts.  Hope you enjoy this place bunch of great people and some great finds. Look forward to seeing your discoveries Happy
Hey Deborah! Welcome to the forum from south jersey. A wonderful hobby you're getting back into! I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun. I Hope you enjoy your stay and I hope to see some of your finds YesYes
GL & HH
Zach
Hi,
Nice crowd hereYes
Tell us about your finds..................
Welcome to the forums, glad you decided to swing again. Look forward to seeing your finds. GL HH.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Deborah! Glad to have you on board and looking forward to seeing your finds!!

Ed/ODF
Welcome to the forum Deborah from New Jersey
Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada.  look forward to reading some of your "adventures"
Welcome to the forum Deborah from Northern New Jersey!
RJ HiHiHiHi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's