Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Night hunt with very unusual finds!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! I got out with the g2+ with the backlight from 8:30-10 at the button field. It's finally nice and plowed and FLAT! Before I started detecting I left a few finds in the land owners mailbox. A 1898 IH, a cuff button, a coat button, a 1909 wheatie and a bullet.

My first find of the night was the coat button, then the cuff and to my surprise... A IH..and a 1898 at that! The same year I left in his mailbox. My last target was the unknown copper. It's nice and toasty and very thick...I'm curious what it is!
But yeah. I basically got back almost everything I gave him! Plus the unknown copper. Which I found very weird. As I mostly only get buttons out of the button field.
Very fun and interesting night for sure.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Best of luck and happy hunting
Zach
Nice catch on the IH!! Copper something! Probably an LC!

Ed
Zach that isĀ 
very interesting how you found what you left. Very nice hunt man. Bet it felt great detecting after dark.
Defineatly nice catch
Cool digs Yes

Always fun hunting at night!
Excellent hunt man!! The copper does look like a Matron Head LC.
Thanks guys, I was more impressed by finding the same stuff I left rather then the actual finds. Thought that was pretty odd and neat.
The copper is slighty heavier and thicker... Then a LC. But who knows!
Gl and hh all
Zach
Reference URL's