Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My First Coin! Pre dates Zachary's oldest :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys! I found my first coin today. It was my first target within ten minutes. It was four inches down and I pinpointed it so well I didn't even need my pinpointer! Haha Chuckle It's a King George I which would range from 1714 to 1727 but I can't see a date on it. I was so happy I jumped up and downTongue I hope you guys enjoy as much as I didBlushing
CassandraHeart
Congrats on your oldest coin butthead! Your coin is only 13-26 years older then my oldest Dull
Better hide it or I'm gonna steal it and put it in my shadow box Bandit
Keep it up, you're doing great YesYes
Cool find Yes
Awesome  your first coin sets the bar pretty high. In my case I went for making it easier to top it , I dug a 1972 penny as my first coin. I still have it.
   I think everyone's first coin holds a special place , but yours is ultra special.
Pat
Digger Queen, you are on your way to a long adventure of terrific finds, congratulations on your first cool find!
Great find Cassandra and congrats on that beauty
Congrats on the find you set the standard retty high.  .  yu are on your way to a great many more interesting finds.

HH
Wow Cassandra, that's a helluva first coin!!! Congratulations!!! Yes

Ed
(05-26-2016 03:59 PM)DiggerQueen17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! I found my first coin today. It was my first target within ten minutes. It was four inches down and I pinpointed it so well I didn't even need my pinpointer! Haha Chuckle It's a King George I which would range from 1714 to 1727 but I can't see a date on it. I was so happy I jumped up and downTongue I hope you guys enjoy as much as I didBlushing
CassandraHeart
Haha! Beating Zak,are we? He's gonna be furious! And a first coin too! Well done! Gl and hh!
(05-28-2016 08:43 AM)Thevipermc Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2016 03:59 PM)DiggerQueen17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys! I found my first coin today. It was my first target within ten minutes. It was four inches down and I pinpointed it so well I didn't even need my pinpointer! Haha Chuckle It's a King George I which would range from 1714 to 1727 but I can't see a date on it. I was so happy I jumped up and downTongue I hope you guys enjoy as much as I didBlushing
CassandraHeart
Haha! Beating Zak,are we? He's gonna be furious! And a first coin too! Well done! Gl and hh!

Yeah, she beat my oldest coin to date... A 1740 kg II. I'm not that furious lol more like awh man I could of found that! But I'm happy for her! Its actually her first coin with the g2+. Her first first coin EVER was a matron head large cent she got withen 5 minutes as well with my AT Pro lol. So I guess it's technically her 2nd ever. The kg I.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's