Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Momorial day hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Five hours and some great finds six Wheats ,1865 I, lead toy gunner, vintage Medana pocket watch  other great finds and the normal trash....  CSA button I gave to a guy who stopped by to buy to chat. Happy hunting gang.. [attachment=8421][attachment=8422][attachment=8423][attachment=8424]
What a great hunt. Love the pocket watch , CSA button and the machine gunner.
HH
Pat
Terrific finds and that was really cool of you yo give away that button
Damn! Great hunt man! I tried to get out but I sank a foot into the wet plowed field....Sad I'm hoping I can get back to it before he plants! Real nice of ya to give away that c.s.a button!
Gl and hh!
Nice digs Yes

Love the button and lead soldier!

BeerBeer
Great hunt Scott! I got zip for Memorial Day but this post makes up for it! Yes Beer

Ed
Nice finds Scott. Glad you were able hunt. I have been to busy, and the few times I have went nothing worth posting. Anyway, keep posting. Good to know someone is finding some goodies. Lol Gl HH!!

Nice finds Scott. Glad you were able hunt. I have been to busy, and the few times I have went nothing worth posting. Anyway, keep posting. Good to know someone is finding some goodies. Lol Gl HH!!
Memorial Day, isn't that the day you find the most pennies?

Nice finds, to round out the day.
Reference URL's