Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A few recent finds..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found these items in the last 2-weeks. One is a hat badge for a railroad worker on the colorado and southern railway.The Colorado and Southern Railway was an American Class I railroad in the western United States that operated independently from 1898 to 1908. A dog tag dated 1951-- found in Kingman AZ, and the last item was some sort of souvenir-depicting the San Gabriel mission in CA.-- made by-E P Charlton & Co----E P Charlton & Co, was a chain of five and ten cent stores which merged with several associated brands to create the F. W. Woolworth Company in 1912. Thanks for lookin!!
[attachment=8428][attachment=8428][attachment=8429]
Great digs. I used to go to Woolworths when I was a kid. They're not around anymore.
Very cool finds!
Woolworth's was a very popular store here in my home town when I was in grammar school.
Congratulations on the nice finds. You brought some memories, I remember the Woolworth store. Thanks for sharing and hope you continue finding those oldies. Gl HH!
Love the railroad badge , anything railroading is on my wish list just cause it's cool.
All of these finds are great relics. Thanks for the memories of Woolworths , haven't heard anything about them in a LONG time.
HH
Pat
Great stuff Tony..  Man i remember my mom taking me to woolworths fir lunch all the time .thanks fir sharing
Very nice vintage finds Tony!! All hit the detecting nail on the head! Yes

Ed
Reference URL's