Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: New member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forum but not to metal detecting.  I've been afflicted with this sickness since 1976. Many detectors have come and gone, but I'm currently sold on the Minelab SE and Etrac.  I also have an Excalibur II, a Tesoro Tejon, and a Troy Shadow X5.  SE Minnesota can be challenging to hunt as we have a few very good hunters here.  After 30 years, the obvious spots have been hunted to death, but with patience and larger coils, I manage to dig some nice old coins on occasion.  My favorite spots to hunt are old picnic groves, when I can find them, and older out of the way parks.  I look forward to contributing to the group as I can.

Knipper
Welcome to the forum Knipper from NE Ohio! Sounds like you have the bug pretty bad and I like (follow) your methods of detecting quite a bit as those areas are all over in plain site but lost to modernization and rural expansion. Glad to have you on board and am looking forward to seeing what you find up there in old Minnesota.

Ed/ Ohio Dirt Fisher
Hello and welcome knipper from Massachusetts. Sounds like you might just have a lot to offer to the community. We look forward to your stories and finds..again welcome aboard BeerBeer
Welcome aboard Knipper. Hope you enjoy chatting it up with us and sharing pictures of those neat finds. I'm excited, hope I find something worth sharing with you soon. Happy Good luck to you and happy hunting.
Hello Knipper: I am very happy that you decided to join us here  at TC, and like the other members I want to see your postings and learn about your experiences.  That's quite an arsenal of detectors at your disposal and I can't wait to see what you'll be turning up. Don't be bashful, the more users and postings we have , the better it gets.
Welcome Knipper from hot and humid Houston Tx.
Welcome Knipper from New Jersey, I too started in the 70's .
Reference URL's