Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short dry sand beach hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday I had the chance to go beach detecting (took my wife to there for shopping) I had forgot my wet shoes so I stayed in the dry areas. This beach doesn't get many visitors at this time of the year. Probably because the local kids are still in school.
I had fun and got a No Cash Value token, along with some change and junk jewelry.
Oh the background paper came out of a magazine add for Trump.
Nice catches Big T! Love that rosary!!

GO TRUMP!

Ed
The rosary is a good find . The Lightning McQueen key is interesting , it appears to be an uncut key blank , sometimes finds really make me wonder how they got where they are.
  It's great that you got to hunt.
GL and HH
Pat
Thanks Ed, definitely Go Trump! Yeah beach is the place to be these days in the Northeast.
Digit Dude, thanks and yes I too wonder how things got there sometimes.
Sweet rosery you found. Good to see you getting out when you can.. Yes
Woooo! Not to bad for a beach hunt. Can't wait to try out the beach. Haven't gotten the g2+ on it yet and hope it does better then the pro with the salt! Maybe we can get out sometime together this year. Which beach do you go too?
Glad you were able to get out to the beach. I also have been hitting the beaches a few times. I'll post soon, nothing great.

Hope you didn't get sun burnt. Our beaches will burn you fast. I'm cautious, but sometimes it still gets me.

Sorry, you forgot those wet shoes. The water feels good on those hot days. Gl hh.
Thanks guys.

Zach, I was in Staten Island and the beach is called Midland beach. A residential beach not many tourists.
I do want to get down the Jersey shore this summer though and maybe we will get together.

I don't like to burn either, I try to go just before sunset, when the crowds are getting off the beach. Less folks and less sun too.
Ah ok, never been to Staten island. But that sounds good to me man. Just let me know when you're further south and I'll make it over. LBI down to Cape May and anywhere in between is cool with me. I'd be willing to go further north if need be. Just let me know when you know, a date and a time and I'll make it! Look forward to it.
Zach, ok I'll keep it in mind.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's