Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: cool find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The homeowner that I built the railing for called to let me know the caps for the post came in. So on the way there, I stopped by where I got the barber, and picked up this cool lead badge. I found a similar one begore that was like a vehicle tag...not sure if this one is. Oh and here's a pic of the railing...homeowner is going to paint, I'm done with it, lol.
[attachment=893]
[attachment=894]

Here's an old pic I found, where the sign is, is just behind where my truck is on the pic above.
[attachment=895]
Damn, that's a nice piece, Ray. What is it from? I can see where it says San Francisco on the top, but, what do the letters on the bottom stand for?

Haha, doing those trade deals can go either way. In this case, finds were sparse on the property, and you still have this guy hounding you, lol. After all the work & hassle, I'd be digging his yard up everyday to even the score a bit more evenly! Tongue Yes

Joe
Haha, yeah I was a little overenthusiastic on this one. Found out this guy makes world renown bamboo flyrods...should of did a labortade on that. Oh well, he's happy and will probably get future work from that job, and I am still going to detect till there's not a single target left.
Cool find. Stop by his place often. Lower the disc and dig it all. Got to be some good stuff down in there.
Good advice Will, I always use low disc, just knocking out small nails...often go all metal. Ill keep hitting off and on, but I have too many good sites to spend all my time on this. Thanks, Ray
Cool find, looks like it could be a watch fob ?
Reference URL's