Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Wed and Thurs finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey gang did some digging after my last day of work for the summer Wednesday.. Went to the newest farm and found some Wheaties and a Gerber knife. Yesterday went to the farm Joe and I went best and about the only find is the very small Croatal bell.  Should have known it was the very first target.  Layoff has begun now to detecting hardcore.. Happy and safe digging myfriendsBeerBeer[attachment=8529][attachment=8530][attachment=8531]

[attachment=8532]
Congratulations on the croatal bell and the Gerber. Hope the layoff doesn't affect you to much. Glad you will be able to hunt more. Good luck and happy hunting.
Damn! Brand new knife lol. I'd be happy if I found that for sure. And you got a croatal bell too! I remember when you got your first. Now you've got 3 maybe 4? Great man. Keep it up and happy hunting with all this new time. Best of luck with everything Yes
I hope you aren't affected by that layoff, detecting can wait, there are plenty of targets and they ain't going anywhere soon. Cool knife find and I see you dig iron like I do trying for a deep silver, cool
Congrats on the Crotal Bell and that real useful Tanto Bladed Gerber knife. I really like the Tanto blades. Real easy to sharpen. That should clean up real nice!

Ed
Reference URL's