Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beach finds.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks,

My friend and I had a good day hunting the sands. We both use excaliburs this time. His is stock and my has a few mods.

Nothing great, but I managed couple silver rings. One appears to be old, it was covered in cake. But after removing the cake not much left to it. It was consumed by mother natural. However, the other one had hearts all the way around it and my wife claimed it. Also found a silver earring from israel. At least that's the name on it.

Found the normal clad and junk. My hunts were mostly in the water, but the water was rough and I couldn't work it like I wanted too. It also forced me to shore hunt throughout the day.

My buddy got two junk rings, clad and trash. Not shown.

Here is my findings minus the trash.
[attachment=8682]
[attachment=8683]
[attachment=8684]
Thanks for looking, hope you're able to get out there.
Nice collection of goodies, Congrats!
Lot's a sifting through the sand!! Congrats on the rings Up!! I can see why the wife grabbed the heart one!!

Ed
Looks like a great day at the beach , sorry the water was a little rough. Love the rings.
   It's nice to see the finds getting posted again.
Pat
I am happy to see you were able to get your beach hunt in and it looks like you were pretty busy digging signals. The "heart" ring is a real beauty and I know your wife is happy you snagged that one.
Did you see other MDers on the beach like Leo did?
(08-15-2016 06:24 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Did you see other MDers on the beach like Leo did?

We were there early, and no signs of detectorist being there the night before. But it's impossible to tell in or near the water. Later that morning we seen a CTX user working the shores.

All our beaches get hunted pretty often, but still surprised of the shortage of quality finds. This could be combination of a few things. Poor mans beach, hotels warning guest. (Not necessarily a bad thing ) Our sweet find is somebody's sad day. Lots of hunters that are retired to the sunshine state have advantages and the ocean itself can cover it up quickly. Looking for a lucrative beach. Lol. Anyway thanks to everyone that commented, enjoyed the feedback. Hope everyone gets their opportunity to have fun and enjoy the perks of the hobby. GL!
Nice bunch of stuff you found. Glad you and your buddy had a great outing ..
Shitty deal about the ring falling apart. Salt water us so harsh! The little heart ring made up for it though!
Reference URL's