Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nudder Big One!! AT Pro! Woods along river!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went for a dip in the river today (Wow, there really was a "dip" in the river! Chuckle ) to see what I could find. Pretty much nothing so hit the woods across the river where I've never been before. About an hour in got a real good 86, 87, 88, 89, but couldn't target it. Now I know why. It was on edge. The ground there was a sandy loam and somewhat moist but full of these little roots. So I cut a plug based on a best guess, carrot says in the side, way down about seven inches. Dig another plug inside the plug and out pops a 1908 O Barber Half Dollar. And I scratched it. Luckily it's not in too great a shape to begin with and on the lower end of being worth anything but I was beside myself for about a half hour. I filmed it from that point and will put that up with others when I find them. It hit 93F today and humid but going wading in the river every hour or so is a blessing!

Have fun out there Guys and Gals and HAPPY HUNTING!

Ed
I called you at the perfect moment also Happy Showed my dad the text also 1908 is sweet. I love my clad but silver and gold are so exciting. (big silver) Gratz!
Jeeze man you're on a roll with these big silvers! Confuckingrats YesYes keep it up man
Wow! Nice hunk of silver !!!
It looks like that AT Pro is killing it for you. Great find on the half. I hope to see more wonderful finds soon. 
   I am thinking that water hunting is going to be a great thing for you.
HH
Pat
Yer killin it Ed Yes

BeerBeer
Reference URL's