Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunts are still fun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out with my friend Jim to some more North Vegas lot hunting. We detected 3 lots in 4 hours. First lot I pulled some clad and a 40 wheat, second lot I found a 41 nickel and a 43 nickel and a 44 wheat. Third lot first target was a 42-s merc, 47-s wheat, some clad and a nice sterling Bracelet (19.6 grams) and some cast iron cars.Thanks for lookin!
Nice finds Leo! You found some nice keepers in those short hunts. Congratulations, and good luck.
Nice job! Congrats on the silver. Keep it up YesYes
Cool cars Leo Yes

BeerBeer
Nice catches Leo! Eatin up those lots like crazy!

Ed
I remember my Grandmothers play chest having cars like that oh the good old days. I could see going to vegas to MD while everyone else is gambling.
I love finding toy cars , but my son swipes them all. The elements really hit those coins , but I would love to find them great job.
  Looking forward to seeing more finds I hope all your short hunts are just as productive.
Pat
Wow Leo that's one hunking piece of silver . Those lots never let you down . SWEET DIGS
Hell yeah they are! That's all I ever get are short hunts. Nice chunky bracelet and the pic you took of the cars is cool! Congrats on the silver
Short hunts payed big
Reference URL's