Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Park Hunt with Ed on a perfect day!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok the finds were not perfect but the weather was perfect Lots of Clad and a RED NECK! (Yep thats 1/3 of a quarter Happy )
Fun times I'm sure! Wh
ats at the opposite side of the lopped off quarter?
Great hunt John! You beat me on the clad but I beat you with yet another doorknob and all the cans!! LOL!

I still say that thing on the lower right is somebody's filled tooth. Clean it up and let me know!

Ed
(09-03-2016 05:48 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Fun times I'm sure! Wh
ats at the opposite side of the lopped off quarter?
A chipmonk in the woods got rowdy so now its limping home on 3 legs. Nah just a piece of lead not sure why I put it in there.
Interesting 1/3rd of a quarter! Nice lot of clad as well. I'm sure it'll add up at the end of the year!
Btw, why do you have to use the f2 now? Hope the pros ok.
I gotta call garret as well. Have a little water streak mark thing across on my screen. Like a inch. Common issue apparently. They send you a new thin plastic face and you replace it? Idk. But anyway! Best of luck and happy hunting ??
I watched a bunch of videos on the Deteknix Quest Pro and it really looks like a machine that would fit me well so I'm working with Riverteamsixdetectors on getting one which means giving up the at pro.
While I look forward to seeing how the Deteknix works , it has me intrigued,
I hope it works well enough to make it worth getting rid of the pro.
     It looks like you two had a great time out there. The "redneck" is an interesting find and the chipmunk prosthetic leg is fun too.
   I use an f2 as my backup , I made some nice finds with it before I got the pro , I carry it in my car and still use it if a chance to detect hits me out of the blue.
   GL and HH
Pat
I bought the f2 for my father since its so easy to use I have an f22 in the car also but the buttons keep messing up the latest is the Mode button is now the Pinpoint button and I have no Mode button luckily its stuck in jewelry and i can still notch if I want. f22 is a nice machine if they would of only made the button system better.
Looks like a good haul.
Those cut coins are very hard to come by Happy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's