Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Here's a cool find(s)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a cool hospital tag that took several separate hunts to complete the piece. I found one of the sections while hunting about a 3 acre field. I searched really hard that day for the other half...no luck. We had gone back there several time since then. Found lots of flat buttons, two large cents and a Virginia half penny. No luck on the tag. The next hunt proved to be the lucky one. Popped the other half not too far away from the first half. Thanks for looking.
[attachment=8776]
That is a cool find!!  What's the reward for?
That is a neat find.
Yes, I saw the reward as well, interesting!
I think the buttons and half penny, toasted or not was worthy of pics too!
Nice job completing the tag.
Great days for sure! Keep it up and happy hunting
That is a cool find , way to stick with it to get the whole thing. Any idea what it's original purpose was?
  The coins need a picture too.
Pat
Nice find Hanover! I wonder what that reward is all about? Could it have been a key tag to hospital keys used by that person? Most Captains were doctors. The armed forces took doctors fresh out of medical school during the war years and they were automatically ranked as Captains. It could be a nameplate for a valese or briefcase.

Ed
(09-13-2016 07:50 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]That is a cool find!!  What's the reward for?

Thanks...I guess the reward would be for returning the tag?

(09-14-2016 07:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find Hanover! I wonder what that reward is all about? Could it have been a key tag to hospital keys used by that person?  Most Captains were doctors. The  armed forces took doctors fresh out of medical school during the war years and they were automatically ranked as Captains. It could be a nameplate for a valese or briefcase.

Ed

Thanks Ed. All good possibilities in your reply. As for the reward....who knows?
Reference URL's