Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anti glare control box cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gerry F and all , I read all of these posts at least two times and finally went on Amazon and searched for anti glare screen cover and they showed me Super Shieldz - not glass it's plastic. I tried it today and it works good on my Exp II screen. Yes, it is made for Iphone 6 or 6s but I just cut one up and stuck it on the display portion of the screen. They sell these in a six pack and they are peal and stick.
So- I'll see how well it holds up. Today I was able to see the numbers and display with no problems, but it is fall and the sun is in a low angle so I have to wait and see what will happen at different times of the year. This pack cost 1.99 plus 2.99 shipping.
so for five bucks it might be a keeper.
(11-23-2016 11:51 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Gerry F and all , I read all of these posts at least two times and finally went on Amazon and searched for anti glare screen cover and they showed me Super Shieldz - not glass it's plastic. I tried it today and it works good on my Exp II screen. Yes, it is made for Iphone 6 or 6s but I just cut one up and stuck it on the display portion of the screen. They sell these in a six pack and they are peal and stick.
So- I'll see how well it holds up. Today I was able to see the numbers and display with no problems, but it is fall and the sun is in a low angle so I have to wait and see what will happen at different times of the year. This pack cost 1.99 plus 2.99 shipping.
so for five bucks it might be a keeper.

Thanks Tony.
Gerry
Your welcome Gerry, and I am happier now with this on my machine.
Congrats BigTony seem like you discovered another nice way to solve the problem. Good job and thanks for sharing.
Thanks Updownup. I don't mind sharing as long as it has merit. I think the real test is coming on a bright shinny day hopefully sooner then later.
Good luck out there
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's