Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Last three hunts, no silver coins for me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out with my buddy Jim last week and hit our house lots again. I pulled a nice heavy sterling ring, 6 wheats and $8.00 in clad. Then on Tuesday we went and hit a different area of the lots and I pulled another sterling ring, aladdins token, 2 wheats and $8.00 in clad. So today after work I meet Jim up there and I pulled $3.00 in clad and a Starcade token and Jim pulls a 1942-s walker the year he was born. This Saturday I am going back to that old town an hour north of here. Thanks for lookin!
Nice couple of rings there Leo and a pile of clad! Congrats to your bud Jim on that Walker!

Ed
Nice finds Leo

I like the ring in the 1st pic

I'd wear that sucker Happy

Beer
Another great report Leo. You seem to be a ring magnet: both are nice but I especially like the first one. I would love to go along on a hunt with you and watch-what a lesson that would be.
Leo, congratulations on all of that stuff, impressive for sure because I would not have thought that old house lots would contain that many coins, even if there are not silvers. I'll have to try a few out here in good old NJ
That sure is a lot of digging!Cool
I think the great rings made up for the lack of silver coins , both are nice looking rings.  Your hunts look like they are great.
   I like old house lot hunting you never know what they lost , or threw out as "junk".
GL & HH
Pat
Nice sterling ring, Leo, and your buddy popped a beautiful Walker with a meaningful date Yes Sorry about your run of silver-less hunts, but, it's just a numbers game, as you know. As long as you keep swinging the bat, sooner or later you'll hit a homer. The cycles can run both hot & cold, and believe me, I'm on a cold one now. But that's the hobby. Keep thinking positive, finding new spots, and the treasure will follow Happy

Joe
Nice going Leo. Those rings are beautiful!
Gerry
Nice finds Leo, sorry I'm late with my response, I missed it. Wow, that is some good hunting. Sweet walker and nice rings you both did well. Congrats.
Reference URL's