Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Got Good and Bad, but it's all good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a few rings on a couple of hunts. One 14K - 9.2g, One Silver Knot ring, Big Bling quality made FAKE andStainless wedding band. Big Fake Bling causes pain. HAHAHA
Also few coral pieces and shells that ended up in the scoop. Lots of trash & Stuff, some sinkers, keys and clad not shown.
[attachment=8916]
[attachment=8917]
[attachment=8918]
Nice rings Up!! Man that 14k is a beauty! I can see how that faker would fool ya! She looks pretty good at first glance. Glad to hear your getting out!

Ed
Boy oh boy! Love to see those rings. Even the big glam piece looks good to me. The smaller ring is a stunner. Every time I see your posts I find myself wishing I were near a beach. You think these were recent drops or something stirred up by Matthew?
Been a looooooooooooong time since finding gold for me, which makes looking at yours even sweeter, Up Yes I do miss beach hunting in a big way. Many years now hunting almost exclusively turf, and I must say, hearing those low tones in your headphones and feeling that rush of adrenaline go through your body before you dig is what it's all about.

Best spot I had for hunting was Coney Island. Unlike the Jersey Shore, where one is lucky to hunt past ankle deep due to the rough surf, Coney is extremely calm, almost lake-like. I loved working the wet water line, and I would go out chest deep with no problem.

Lots of wealthy Russian immigrants live in that neighborhood, along with many Spanish people, and I can tell you that both groups not only love wearing heavy gold, but they enjoy flaunting it, too Yes

Joe
Loving the rings , not just the gold but the silver and even the fake. I do hate the disappointment when I pull a fake out of the hole and it is less than I had hoped for , but they are still fun.
   I like the dog tag as well , I have only found one which I returned to the family.
Thanks for posting the bling , it is great to see people getting out.
Pat
Congratulations, Updown! Those are very cool finds. Too bad the one was a bummer but you still did terrific,
Beautiful rings and congratulations!
Gerry
Nice rings even if some are not pure still nice looking and love the coral!
Reference URL's