Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Red and White bird face key chain but what is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah Zach funny find for sure
(11-11-2016 09:41 PM)Zachbl92 Wrote: [ -> ]Never played it but have seen it. Funny find. Different generations for sure...mention a older or oldish popular toy or game or movie or song and I probably won't have a clue either.

I used to play it all the time! Cool game! Kill the piggies! But I did the free one, with all the ads between levels. Eventually I gave it up and went back to solitaire. Spider solitaire. Ya know sometimes there's just nothing better to do to pass the time in the Winter months. I mean, hey, toilets broken, won't work. Call the management!

Ed
Ed, good post. Yeah in winter it does get a it rough for things to do.
We are in a new thing around the house, pick a box or a draw and see what can be discarded or donated. It beats sitting on a sofa and getting the back aches again.
I only knew because of my granddaughter plays that on her tablet. Nice find Big T.
Thanks Bob, yeah it was a cool find because I liked the porcelain paint.
Hey BigTony! Took a quick break from turkey cooking to glance at the Macy's parade. First thing I saw was a giant red Angry Bird floating down the street! Identical to your find. Thanks to you I knew what it was and didn't embarrass myself by asking "who dat?"
Shade glad I could help with that identification. Yeah, I do the same thing - go in and out while doing stuff, I haven't seen an entire parade in years. This year I even missed the March of the Wooden Soldiers because the kids had football on the TV
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's