Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Quick hunt with cassandra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out for about a hour or so. She got 2 cuffs and I got the rest. Really curious about the large lead piece. Possibly a weight? Also the small possible game piece? A c or a g and then a sword hilt, cross or candle? And at the bottom is a jug/tea pot? Anyway, that's it for today. Gl and HH,
Zach
Nice digs, Zach. Is that a musketball in the photo? I have no clue what that large piece is, but I like that game piece item Yes

I got nervous when I first started reading your post. Up here in Northern NJ, when we say we got 2 cuffs, it means we got taken to the clink! Chuckle
(11-16-2016 06:15 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs, Zach. Is that a musketball in the photo? I have no clue what that large piece is, but I like that game piece item Yes

I got nervous when I first started reading your post. Up here in Northern NJ, when we say we got 2 cuffs, it means we got taken to the clink! Chuckle

Thanks joe. Yes, musketball. Thanks, I'm not quite sure if it it for sure yes, but game piece is my best guess.
Haha, yeah, she's not in jail lol. Thankfully. We should go out a little bit tomorrow now since the rain. Wooo!
Cool finds in cleveland I have found a few AP casings and some modern lead fired into soccer fields Happy Not sure what that big round one is.
cools finds, I hope she had fun too!
Nice array of finds and congrats to Cassandra on the two cuff buttons. In all likelihood, it is a musket ball. Looks like a .50 cal. Nice game piece too!

Ed
Reference URL's