Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hunted a Tot lot today with a grass field next to it and scored a small earring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(12-02-2016 10:34 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I hunted a tot lot today with a grass field next to it. The tot lot was a small area with swings and a slide. I got lucky with a nice nickle tone it was about 1 1/2 inches down  a cool little 14 kt earring with very small chips on both sides and a green stone in the center of it.
I also picked up what I think is a silver plated heart, it came up nickle. I probably will test it when I am snow bound and looking for stuff to do. The wheat was in a grass area a few feet from a small tree, the rest was just clad. This area is not an old area, just happy no brag.
Sorry the photo is not the best.

Best of luck out there.

Nice earring and heart, nice hunting! gl and hh!
Nice to see you back with us Viper. How have you been, and what have you been finding? Tried sending a couple of e-mails to see if you were ok, but I guess they may have gone off somewhere into cyber-space.
(12-03-2016 01:32 PM)shadeseeker Wrote: [ -> ]Nice to see you back with us Viper. How have you been, and what have you been finding? Tried sending a couple of e-mails to see if you were ok, but I guess they may have gone off somewhere into cyber-space.

I'm good, been on a couple of dissappointing hunts, one when I learned the hard way not to hunt farm gate areas, nothing but modern lead shot, after those hunts it got cold, and us brits aren't good with cold, I may go on a couple more hunts this year but mostly wait until it gets warm again, so get properly started again in early spring  maybe February, really not my weather here at the moment, still not found any coins yet but I hope sometime soon I will, thanks for remembering me! gl and hh!
Nice finds Tony. It shows that we have to go for the lower conductivity signals as well as the silver tones.
Gerry
Thanks guys.

Gerry, low tones are cool, just another part of the hobby that folks don't talk about.

Thanks
Congratulations on the gold. Doesn't matter what size we always have a place for it in our treasure chest. Happy
Updownup, thanks, yeah I know what you mean. It was a nice little surprise for sure.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's