Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: One piece of gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got out yesterday evening, (about 3 ½ hours) In the water. No gold but I was happy to find a silver dollar. Someone is missing a couple of teeth, if you see Ole Sneggle tooth, (I’ve got his teeth’s)  Chuckle
You are doing great always nice to see finds haven't been out for a month and a half ground froze snow and ice
Happy Hunting
Cold weather and snow have shut down a lot of hunters, even hitting us here in Va. tonight, so it's good to see some finds being posted. And beach stuff at that. Nice haul for the afternoon. I like it all except for the teeth---don't think I'd want to hang on to them. Keep em coming Rusty.
Nice Clad! Happy and other goodies I can only hope my first hunt out this year will be as successful as that one is!
I got a new pair of headphones Saturday and want to try them out,( Grey Ghost ,Rattler) Didn't plan on finding much I had seen a couple guys detecting the beach early Sunday morning but went in afternoon anyway.
It sure looks like you were busy on the beach Rusty. The cars are very nice and along with much of the other stuff, look to be very recent losses. Beach activity must be picking up. I'll bet you're ready for the college kids to storm the beaches at spring break.
HA! Wink  I am! I didn't get out last year,I think I was up north.I hope it all works out this year. I think a lot of people come down for Christmas and made a few drops. We haven't had real hot and sonny's days last couple weeks but I know they're coming Happy
Nice haul! Gold is always good.
Gerry
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's