Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Just joined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a new member to this forum, I'm a retired professional black federal, firefighter in Elizabeth City, North Carolina with 33 years of  fire service Beer. I have been detecting since the early 70's .I love this hobby and I started out with a old bounty hunter, move up to a white classic ,picked up a nautilus deep seeker and silver king, moved up to a white spectrum, and just purchased a new 300 ace garrett .
Welcome Richard , thanks for your service as a firefighter. I too served as a firefighter/emt for 26 years. I look forward to seeing your finds and stories.
Pat
Welcome Richard ! I was a volunteer firefighter for 5 years and I kind of miss it.Crying   I love detecting as well, I just joined the forum a couple days ago, nice to have you on board ! Happy
Hello Richard and welcome to the forum. I hope you'll post some of your finds soon. I started detecting in the 70's also, but gave it up for many years. Wishing everyday that I had stayed in. Elizabeth City is a very scenic town; I've been through the area a few times. Do you hunt along the river or stick to dry land? And Coinspader, if you're reading this I checked out some of your vids-nice finds, nice presentation.
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio Coinspader! My interests are nearly the same. I'll be looking you up on youtube! Looking forward to your finds as well.

Ed/Ohio Dirt Fisher
Thanks for checking out my channel guysBig Grin more vids on the way, gopro is broke, gotta get a new one  CryingCash
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's