Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What happend to two forum viewing options?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unread Posts

I don't see the option anymore. I really don't want to have to read thru all the sub-forums to see what's new or unread.
Time consuming. It forces you to stay at the forum longer and when you don't have a lot of time and just want to pop in and see what's new.
(01-08-2017 09:12 PM)Sven TreasureLinx Wrote: [ -> ]New Posts
Unread Posts

I don't see the option anymore. I really don't want to have to read thru all the sub-forums to see what's new or unread.
Time consuming. It forces you to stay at the forum longer and when you don't have a lot of time and just want to pop in and see what's new.

To be honest, I never really used that option before, Sven, so I didn't even realize it was missing. If we can get it back, I will make sure it's done, as I'm sure that others liked the feature too, but I'll have to add it to the already growing list of other glitches. Apologies, this hasn't gone as smoothly as we thought. I'll see what can be done.
Hi Sven: When I first visit our site, without logging in, I can't see anything to click on to bring up new or unread posts. But once I log in and click the 3 bars at left of banner, I see a link for "new posts" and "todays posts" but not one for "unread posts" .
Not sure if this will help or not but if you click on "mark forums read" when you leave , the next time you come to the forum only areas where new posts have been made will be marked.
(01-09-2017 08:19 AM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this will help or not but if you click on "mark forums read" when you leave , the next time you come to the forum only areas where new posts have been made will be marked.

100% correct, Dusty Yes Whether that's working or not for everyone, I don't know, But, in theory, that's how that feature's supposed to operate.
Reference URL's