Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What's in the OLD house? COINS! ! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-01-2017 04:21 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a subscriber, a supporter and a fan, R.M. Yes

Thanks Joe!BeerBeerBeerBeerBeerBeer
I watched this flick once it was released around 1 or 3am EST. I enjoyed it all. Glad to see you out with your son and wife as well. I was on the edge of my...bed when I was watching. Was exciting and a good video. Best of luck and keep it up!
Thanks Zach! I really appreciate your kind words and support. You have my respect brother!!
Enjoyed your video. Nice of you to make it a family outting. Pay no mind to Dusty, he is grumpy sometimes and the governor sticks sometimes. But, I can relate to some of his views, other times I'm like seriously.
Sometimes when i watch a long video, i might fast forward it to find the good stuff. Then having seeing the good stuff. i often rewatch it. Lol, fearing i missed something. Regardless it's relaxing, and now that I'm older I enjoy a slower pace more often.

I have listened to podcast metal detecting with the hunter and sound of the machine while doing routine work. I love them, might be two hours long. Then you go to their website to see the find. I wish folks would make metal detecting podcast more. Yes With the sound of the machine and narrator voices it feels like you hunting and right there.
The V nickel was in excellent shape, R.M. You need to go back to that spot with a fast/good separation unit (not a Minelab! lol) and pound it. There's obviously a bunch of trash, but with an AT Pro/Gold, Deus, Omega, Gold Bug or some other quick detector, you should be able to pull lots of goodies from amongst the garbage. Terrific vid!
Thanks Joe! I'm going to try my luck in the spring with the minelab, then I'll borrow a deus from a friend and hit it again. I'm really curious as to what is around the older cellar hole. There's so much land and a ton of old apple trees. There is a small peninsula at the bottom of a hill that juts out about 75'. The guy who lives on that road said that there was the house I was in, a cabin (which I showed) and that's it. Nothing else on the old maps either. Anyways, there is a depression on that peninsula. If I can find a foundation stone, that cellar would pre date the others by a Longshot. Probably 1770's. I coukd easily spend 12 hours a day, 7 days a week for a month and not cover all the ground!
Great video Relic! And to find coins just lying around is fabulous! I agree with Joe. Go hammer that sucker! As far as walking around though the old structure, well, I saw you were cautious about it and had somebody to dial 911 just in case, but I'd be real careful about falling through a floor. Especially with the condition you aptly described yourself to be in. Chuckle Keep up the great work! Nothing like that around these parts except for a couple of cellar holes!

Ed
I finally made the time to watch the video , your still posts reminded me about it. I am excited about this spot and I am not even the one who will detect it.
Having fallen through a floor whilst fighting a fire I am a bit more cautious than you were , you seem to have a good head on your shoulders so I am sure you were safe. 
   I can't wait to see the finds when things thaw out , this spot could fill a lot of days detecting . All I can say other than thanks for sharing , is hurry up springtime.
HH
Pat
Thank you very much. It does look like a great site to detect, and I'm pretty excited about it as well! It's true, spring really can't come fast enough. We are in a deep freeze right now with the Temps between -10 and -20 Celsius. Probably another month and a half and I'll be able to post some finds from here. Stay tuned...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's