Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver jewelry is good.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit the beaches, found a nice little silver turtle ring. My granddaughter claimed it. It looks better on her finger anyway. My hunting partner won the day with this silver Italy chain and pendant. Found some other stuff too. But not worthy of post. My friend's Nel attack coil was working like it should. Previously it was unstable, and we think it was from a cold solider joint.

Have fun folks and good luck!
[attachment=9384]
[attachment=9385]
Cool Ring Up! Warming the granddaughters heart you are!

Man, that's one heck of a bling find by your friend. Glad to hear both of you could get out!

Ed
What a great outing. Your friends necklace is a great find , the ring is nothing to sneeze at either.
Pat
Silver anything is a great day! Sounds like the Grand daughter has a ring around your heart so its a fair trade Happy Ohio is starting to warm up and i'm itching to put the F75 to test! Gratz on the Ring and Necklace!
Well done to you and your treasure hunting friend. This post and the pics got my day off to a good start. What are the temps like now in Florida?---just nudged 70 here yesterday.
Cool a silver day, congratulations to both!
Nice silver, the chain is awesome! Gl and hh!
Silver for everyone, that's the way it should be, Up. Congrats to both you and your buddy on an outstanding hunt Beer
Reference URL's