Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Introducing myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all

My name is Aaron, I like long walks on the beach. Clothing optional. JK. 

I am just beginning my hunt for a MD after having not done it since I was a kid almost 20 years ago. 

Have three kids(11g,6g,5b) and my wonderful wife who hasn't made me have an accident, lol

Kind of got re interested in metal detectors after a gent came knocking on my door and then my dad's door wanting to hit up our yards (4+ city lots in a small oil boom town) both of the houses are over 110 years old.
Welcome, Aaron! You're in luck, as this is a clothing optional forum, lol.

Glad to have you aboard. Since you're just getting back into the hobby, feel free to ask any questions you might have, as well as reading the threads Yes

Joe
Welcome and post away.

Glad you got back into the hobby!!  It is a great hobby and this is a great place to share your finds and comments.
Ty for the welcome, hoping to get my hands on a Pioneer 505 just waiting on the guy to get back to me. 

Hopefully be hunting in no time Happy
Welcome to the forum. I'll let you borrow one of my detectors if you let me hunt the yard with you. Your property should be filled with goodies. Good luck
Reference URL's